This is a rewarding and challenging adventure. No experience necessary to enjoy the beautiful outdoors of Canada. This trip is offered to Mothers and Daughters, Single Women and Groups of Friends or we can provide a private trip for those wishing a personal adventure.
Take part in setting up a comfortable camp site with the leadership of our female guides. Rewarding the group with a delicious meal cooked over an open fire, followed by a relaxing evening enjoying a hot beverage. This may be the best way to end the day.
Our passionate guides provide the opportunity for our guests to learn new skills in the wilderness such as basic paddling skills, foraging for wild edibles, preparing and cooking meals in the outdoors, building campfires, and promoting leadership and team work.
Women’s Adventure Retreats can involve canoeing or hiking while making new friends, the chance to view wildlife, preparing and eating delicious home-style meals. Our trip will rejuvenate ones spirit, while helping discover ones inner self. Click here for more about commonly asked questions.
AVAILABLE FROM MAY - OCTOBER. FOR SPECIFIC DATES, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
What is included:
- Professional Guide
- Camping Equipment - Tent, Air Mattress, Sleeping Bag with Liner
- Delicious Home Cooked Meals (No freeze dried food)
- Canoe, Paddle, Life Jacket
- Camping and Parking Permits
- World-Class Wild Life Viewing (Moose, Dear, Beavers and Loons can all be seen)
- Fishing (Catch one of Algonquin’s legendary Speckled Trout)
- Canoe Instruction
- Cliff Jumping
- Scavenging for Wild Edibles
- Safety Instruction
No Car? No Problem! Ask about our Shuttle Services from Downtown Toronto $175 + Tax per person
3 Day Women's Adventure Retreat
• ADULTS $499 per person
• CHILDREN* $399 per person
* Minimum 4 people per adventure
Price does not include HST
* Children under 12