This unique adventure will take guests through parts of Northern Ontario most people would never dream of travelling to. In a remote wilderness environment, our guests will be travelling while carrying everything one will need to live in the Canadian woods.
These trips are designed for people who are seeking adventure while keeping the pace relaxed enough for any level of backpacker to enjoy. Chances to view wildlife and preparing delicious meals cooked over a fire are quintessential for those searching for the true Canadian experience. If we are fortunate, there will be a chance to see a family of moose.
Our guides will contact our guests via email before their trip begins. This is the perfect opportunity to let the guide know of any questions or concerns a guest may have.
No backpacking or camping experience is necessary for this trip. Guests will be travelling each day, so any athletic experience will be an asset. Bring your clothing, rain jacket/pants, water bottle and we will take care of the rest! Click here for more about commonly asked questions.
AVAILABLE FROM MAY - OCTOBER. FOR SPECIFIC DATES, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
What is included:
- Professional Guide
- Camping Equipment - Backpack, Tent, Air Mattress, Sleeping Bag with Liner
- Delicious Home Cooked Meals (No freeze dried food)
- Camping and Parking Permits
Canoe Trip Activities:
- World-Class Wild Life Viewing (Moose, Dear, Beavers and Loons can all be seen)
- Fishing (Catch one of Algonquin’s legendary Speckled Trout)
- Day Hiking
- Scavenging for Wild Edibles
- Safety Instruction
The Interior Backpacking Adventure
3 Day Adventure
• ADULTS $499 per person
• CHILDREN* $399 per person
* Minimum 4 people per adventure
Price does not include HST
* Children under 12